Top Manager Candidates

connja

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Frobby said:

He always struck me as a class act.    I wouldn’t hold it against him that he came through for his team in a playoff game where we happened to be the opponent.  

Yeah, I respect Ibanez as a player and I don't know enough about him to know if he'd be a good manager, but I would give him an interview. 

5 minutes ago, Frobby said:

He always struck me as a class act.    I wouldn’t hold it against him that he came through for his team in a playoff game where we happened to be the opponent.  

The fact that he, like Beltran, speaks both English and Spanish is a huge plus (I think).

3 minutes ago, Luke-OH said:

Yeah, I respect Ibanez as a player and I don't know enough about him to know if he'd be a good manager, but I would give him an interview. 

I don't think any rising star type managers would want this job currently.  Doesn't hurt to do a lot of interviews tho.

Next guy is going to be a caretaker.

2 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I don't think any rising star type managers would want this job currently.  Doesn't hurt to do a lot of interviews tho.

Next guy is going to be a caretaker.

Rising star or not, it has to be tough for someone to turn down their first opportunity to manage in the majors. 

Archived