2019 New York Yankees

OFFNY

3 hours ago, Frobby said:

I’m thrilled the Yankees are staying home for the World Series.   For the record, they did not go to the World Series at all in the 2010’s, though they won 3 division titles, made the playoffs 7 times (I include their one wild card loss in that), and made the ALCS 4 times. That would be a good decade for about any other team, but it’s a failure for the Yankees.    

Couldn't have happened to a nicer franchise.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Frobby said:

Im thrilled that the Yankees are staying home for the World Series. For the record, they did not go to the World Series at all in the 2010’s, though they won 3 division titles, made the playoffs 7 times (I include their one wild card loss in that), and made the ALCS 4 times. That would be a good decade for about any other team, but it’s a failure for the Yankees.

o

This was the first decade since the 1910's that the Yankees did not make it to a World Series. 

In the 1980's they at least made it to a World Series (1981), even though they lost to the Dodgers.

o

• Like 1

• 5 months later...