Winter Warm-up, Birdland Brunch, and Brews and O's

MurphDogg

Seems like a decent event, although obviously it is no Fanfest.

Events and Highlights

More Info
  • A conversation with Mike Elias, Sig Mejdal, and Brandon Hyde
  • Live Holiday Music
  • Photos with Santa Bird
  • Complimentary Hot Chocolate and Coffee
  • Ice Sculpture Demonstration
  • Holiday Face Painting and Balloon Animals
  • Team Store Discount (50%)
  • Authentics Store Discount (25%)
  • The first 200 purchases in the Team Store receive a complimentary ornament
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, MurphDogg said:

Seems like a decent event, although obviously it is no Fanfest.

Events and Highlights

More Info
  • A conversation with Mike Elias, Sig Mejdal, and Brandon Hyde
  • Live Holiday Music
  • Photos with Santa Bird
  • Complimentary Hot Chocolate and Coffee
  • Ice Sculpture Demonstration
  • Holiday Face Painting and Balloon Animals
  • Team Store Discount (50%)
  • Authentics Store Discount (25%)
  • The first 200 purchases in the Team Store receive a complimentary ornament

Is it free?  Sounds like they want to sell a bunch of stuff from the team store. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, sportsfan8703 said:

Is it free?  Sounds like they want to sell a bunch of stuff from the team store. 

free to season ticket holders. $5.00 or a winter coat for others. They should get a Raven to appear since they are playing Thursday night. Opening Day throw out first pitch should be Lamar Jackson. I know when the Ravens first came into town that the orioles were not happy but have grown over the years to get along. Birds of a feather flock together.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll stop by and pick up a 50 percent off Christmas gift or two at the team store to get the free ornament. The Orioles Sherpa Blanket that will be given away to the first 1,000 attendees was a really good giveaway from last year. It is a quality couch blanket.

Probably won't stay for the Elias, Mejdal and Hyde portion of the event, I can't imagine they will say anything we haven't already heard.

8 minutes ago, interloper said:

I'm going to assume the guy wants to watch Elias and Sig talk about interesting baseball stuff. 

I feel like that's a pretty safe assumption. That's the not-weird assumption. 

Well I might attend but I have zero interest in listening to the BS that comes out Elias'  mouth.  And I hardly think listening to him will be anyway interesting.  I could probably come up with what he says before he says it.  

If I go it will be to listen to the holiday music, face painting , photos with Santa Bird, Ice Sculptures and hot chocolate.  I am free from 12 to 2 on Saturday so if the weather is nice I will most likely attend. 

I am sure someone will capture Elias and Hyde's comments and post them on Youtube.  It won't be me though.  

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, atomic said:

Well I might attend but I have zero interest in listening to the BS that comes out Elias'  mouth.  And I hardly think listening to him will be anyway interesting.  I could probably come up with what he says before he says it.  

If I go it will be to listen to the holiday music, face painting , photos with Santa Bird, Ice Sculptures and hot chocolate.  I am free from 12 to 2 on Saturday so if the weather is nice I will most likely attend. 

I am sure someone will capture Elias and Hyde's comments and post them on Youtube.  It won't be me though.  

Lol