Mancini: If baseball returns in 2020, it will probably be without me (Great article)

eddie83

What an inspirational article!  Thanks so much for sharing!!  Trey saying he is lucky has echos of Lou Gehrig’s classic speech.  He has been a favorite of mine since I first saw him in Frederick...he will be on my prayer list!   Hope he is well as soon as possible and back strong!!  

• Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, wildcard said:

He also explains the slump due to injury in his 2nd year.  

Yeah, that was new info. I also didn't realize his Mom was from Bowie, that is interesting

Great article, hope that Mancini recovers and has a long. productive career with the Orioles. 

• Upvote 1

Had Stage III colon cancer as well.  Wish I never did Chemo.  It metastasized after I did the Chemo.  Refused all cancer treatments after that, been five years.  Doctors said I would live 2 years max if I refused chemo.  I sit in an infrared sauna every day.  Keep temperature up.  Changed diet, cut out all processed foods, fried foods, and sugar.  Doctors said I was committing suicide with my plan.  They knew better.  Had a couple of nodules pop up and had them removed with surgery and cyber knife.  Did a lot of research and knew chemo was a scam.  The oncologists have a bullet proof sales pitch.  IF you die, they blame the cancer, if it comes back they say you have an aggressive form of cancer and repeat what didn't work the first time.  If it works they saved your life.  

• Upvote 1
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1