Tracking Ex Oriole Thread

Rene88

Thanks; and is there anyway this can go back to the O's section? Please?
Why?

More traffic for all to see' date=' so we can all say, [b']"Damnit !!! I can't believe that we let.

that guy get away from us !!! Signing Jimenez and/or (insert latest Oriole that has been struggling) was so friggin' stupid!"[/b] :angryfire: :cussing:

Jim Johnson seems to be getting himself together. In his last six outings he has pitched 7.2 innings, allowing no runs, 5 hits and 2 walks, striking out 8, with a 17:3 GB/FB ratio. In his outing yesterday, he threw all ten of his pitches for strikes, striking out two, and his FB averaged 95 mph.

So far Bud has been better than I thought he would be, LJ Hoes is off to a horrible start, Hader looks special but has a long way to go... and of course their is the first round pick.

Don't think it will ever go down as a win for the O's.... but it will take several years to play out.

We would have lost the pick for Cruz. So we gave up a second rounder now.

I thought you didn't lose compensatory picks when you sign a FA?

You lose a pick if you sign a FA that rejects a Qualifying offer. Every Player that has been offered a QO has rejected it. Including the two Scott Boras clients that are currently unemployed.