Tracking Ex Oriole Thread

Rene88

Wada got his first ML win tonight. You would have had a clue this might be the night when he struck out the side in the 1st.

He went 7 innings, scattering 5 hits and 1 run. SO 6 BB 1

So the Cubs rotation that will take them places is Arrieta, Hammel, Wada with Strop in the pen. I think not. lol. Good for him making it back to the big leagues, though!! But I think big league hitters will pretty quickly figure out that 25 cent, back door slider and be pounding him like they did in AAA.

So the Cubs rotation that will take them places is Arrieta, Hammel, Wada with Strop in the pen. I think not. lol. Good for him making it back to the big leagues, though!! But I think big league hitters will pretty quickly figure out that 25 cent, back door slider and be pounding him like they did in AAA.

Hammel?

Strop has been quite good. 2.58ERA 3.13FIP 2.98xFIP 10.10 K/9. Yeah the BB/9 still suck, but he's also only given up 24 hits in 38 1/3IP so it's much easier to deal with.