Tracking Ex Oriole Thread

Rene88

Norris has been way better in the AL East than I thought he would be. So I was wrong and I will never argue that the trade wasn't a good gamble.

I really like Hader because he was such a long shot (high draft pick), and I like to root for the under dog.

It surprised a lot of people.

• Upvote 1

Remember Tyler Colvin, the second of two O's signings to fail his physical this winter? He's on the Giants now and playing well so far -- .835 OPS and 137 OPS+ in 54 plate appearances.

Fantastic for him. I wish we had kept him instead of Flaherty! Oh. Wait. What position does he play?

Give up a 2R HR to David Lough... can he sink any lower.

Have to wonder if he will crack a ML roster next year.... I guess if he will sign for the ML minimum someone will give him another chance. Won't be the A's.

Assuming his numbers don't get worse he should be able to get deal for 2.5-3 million based off prior results and reputation. Baseball folks know that RPs tend to have down years.

Everyone's favorite whipping boy powers up! :clap3: :thumbsup1:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Taylor Teagarden hit a Grand Slam for the <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Mets&src=hash">#Mets</a> tonight...</p>— Daniel Clark (@DC_TBLDaily) <a href="

">June 11, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Remember Tyler Colvin, the second of two O's signings to fail his physical this winter? He's on the Giants now and playing well so far -- .835 OPS and 137 OPS+ in 54 plate appearances.

Between him and Morse, wonder what's in the water in SF?

Arrieta had his best outing as a Cub yesterday. 6IP 3H 0ER 0BB 7K and was getting a lot of swing and miss on balls in the zone.

Anytime you post positive numbers here on Jake don't expect much of a response. I've watched a couple of his starts and he's looked very good.

Anytime you post positive numbers here on Jake don't expect much of a response. I've watched a couple of his starts and he's looked very good.

They've only let him hit 100 pitches once and it looks like he has never seen the 7th inning. I wonder if the goal is to make sure he succeeds.