Tracking Ex Oriole Thread

Rene88

They've only let him hit 100 pitches once and it looks like he has never seen the 7th inning. I wonder if the goal is to make sure he succeeds.

I'd say that's in line with someone who started the season late after being on the DL with shoulder soreness and who they are being very careful to build up with innings pitched.

His success is a by product of how he is performing.

Player/managers anyone?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/Captainlew20">@Captainlew20</a> now leads the Atlantic League in avg (.390), HRs (9), & RBI (45)...get this guy back in the Bigs! Hopefully with Twins!!</p>— Jason Iacovino (@JasonIacovino) <a href="

">June 13, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Player/managers anyone?

<iframe id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" style="display: block; max-width: 99%; min-width: 220px; padding: 0px; border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-top-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px; margin: 10px 0px; border-color: rgb(238, 238, 238) rgb(221, 221, 221) rgb(187, 187, 187); border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; box-shadow: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.14902) 0px 1px 3px; position: static; visibility: visible; width: 500px;" title="Embedded Tweet" height="210"></iframe>

<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Good for Lew. In the same league, for the SoMd Blue Crabs, Brian Burres is 3-2, 1.64 in 49 innings. Rommie Lewis has 15 saves and also a 1.64 for the York Revolution.<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" style="display: none;"></iframe>

Oakland is in the hunt for the World Series.

They won't carry Johnson for much longer.

Someone will have a slot for him as long as the A's pay his entire season and don't ask for much in a trade.

Maybe he can go to Tampa Bay and join Balfour in the failed high dollar closer bullpen.

We should be in on him. I haven't paid too much attention, but he can't be as bad as he has pitched can he? Bring him home to some humidity and crabs, that will fix him. Just reverse the trade and send them Weeks. Billy doesn't seem like the kind of guy to let pride get in the way of things.

We should be in on him. I haven't paid too much attention, but he can't be as bad as he has pitched can he? Bring him home to some humidity and crabs, that will fix him. Just reverse the trade and send them Weeks. Billy doesn't seem like the kind of guy to let pride get in the way of things.

I'd be shocked if DD went after JJ.

Morse wasn't healthy here evidently (per Weams). He is a good ball player. No surprises there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Morse was not healthy

Morse called the surgeon who fixed his wrist last year the “director of the hand department” at the Mayo Clinic.

Dr. Richard Berger did Morse a huge solid in October by finding the source of an impingment that not only sent pain shooting up his left arm but prevented him from straightening his wrist. Morse is not shy about blaming the injury for his awful 2013 season with the Mariners and Orioles – a .215 average and .651 OPS.

Morse jammed the wrist early in the season while sliding and team doctors could not locate the precise injury. He even was told it might be in his head.

Former Nationlals teammate Mark DeRosa, the ex-Giant, convinced Morse he might have the same injury that derailed DeRosa’s career, a torn sheath tendon. One day DeRosa grabbed Morse’s wrist, pressed hard in one spot and asked, “Does that hurt?”

http://blog.sfgate.com/giants/2014/02/17/new-sf-giants-left-fielder-michael-morse-explains-his-offseason-wrist-surgery-plus-camp-notes/