Terps vs. UVA: Game thread

OregonBird

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"We're going to raise our game to a whole 'nother level. They'd better bring their 'A' game because I'm going to bring mine, We're going to get back to where we need to be." - Ralph Friedgen, 12/28/07 after his teams 21-14 loss to Oregon State in the Emerald Bowl.

You're full of s%$* Fridge!

"We're going to raise our game to a whole 'nother level. They'd better bring their 'A' game because I'm going to bring mine, We're going to get back to where we need to be." - Ralph Friedgen, 12/28/07 after his teams 21-14 loss to Oregon State in the Emerald Bowl.

You're full of s%$* Fridge!

It's not s%$*...it's Big Macs.;)

Well theres not gonna be any comeback in this one. Nobody wants to play. Embarrassing. Gotta put this almost entirely on Fridge.

Yeah I agree.

I realize the kids are somewhat at fault but as a coach, you've got to know your team and what it takes to get them ready.

I think part of it is the kids that he's recruiting now. Yes, some are very talented and give max effort all the time. However, I think some of them lack heart and just don't always come to play. When he first came on board he had Vandy's guys who were blue collar, lunch pail, football players don't a bunch of guys overrated by rivals.com. Those guys were real deal players with chips on their shoulders.

Archived