Terps vs. UVA: Game thread

OregonBird

The silver lining is that today removed a lot of the sting from that Middle Tenn St loss.

While there is more than enough blame to go around for this debacle, I have to ask how many years does Obi Egekeze have left? His eligibility can't expire soon enough for me. I liked the decision to go for the onside kick to start the second half....about the only good call the coaching staff made all game, IMO. But WTF was that? Egekeze can't even get enough foot on the ball to make it go 10 yards? You've got to be kidding me.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank God I missed the game. I can't comment on anyone or anything specifically. The only thing I'll mention again is how inconsistent they are. I honestly believe they could go out and beat anyone on their schedule on a given night or lose, even to Delaware or Eastern Michigan on a given night. Some peope were saying how that's just the nature of college athletics today but I totally disagree and that becomes more obvious when we lose games like this 31-0. Something isn't right and it starts with the coaches, it's unacceptable to me to be this erratic and inconsistent.

Archived