Interesting Cuts

Bahama O's Fan

27 minutes ago, MurphDogg said:

Francisco Liriano could be an interesting third lefty with potential for length out of the pen. I would prefer him to LeBlanc anyway.

Had this exact thought while reading MLBTR last night. I can't imagine Elias wouldn't rather have Liriano to LeBlanc, but you just offered him a ML contract. It would be pretty awkward. 

2 minutes ago, interloper said:

Had this exact thought while reading MLBTR last night. I can't imagine Elias wouldn't rather have Liriano to LeBlanc, but you just offered him a ML contract. It would be pretty awkward. 

Gosh knows it would be terrible if the O's did something awkward and potentially embarrassing.

• Haha 1

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

Gosh knows it would be terrible if the O's did something awkward and potentially embarrassing.

I didn't say it would be embarrassing. In fact it would be pretty great - owning up and saying actually this other guy is probably better, see ya Wade. It would just be awkward for Elias to have that conversation with Wade. 

1 minute ago, interloper said:

I didn't say it would be embarrassing. In fact it would be pretty great - owning up and saying actually this other guy is probably better, see ya Wade. It would just be awkward for Elias to have that conversation with Wade. 

Have someone else place the call.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Yardball85 said:

Rougned Odor is one.

Odor is a very interesting player.  He seems like he was about to be a super star player after 2016 at the age of 22.  He put up .270 33 homers and .798 ops at that young age after decent years at 20 and 21.  Then had awful 2017 year before bouncing back with a 2.7 war in 2018.   He played in 800 major league games before he turned 26.