Braves need an outfielder

Moose Milligan

Marcell Ozuna is most likely done for the year after his felony domestic assault charges.  

The Braves are 3.5 games back of the Mets.  The NL East is very much up for grabs.

I normally can't stand the hypothetical trade threads but this one makes too much sense to pass up.  Alright armchair GMs, who are we sending and who are we getting back?

26 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Marcell Ozuna is most likely done for the year after his felony domestic assault charges.  

The Braves are 3.5 games back of the Mets.  The NL East is very much up for grabs.

I normally can't stand the hypothetical trade threads but this one makes too much sense to pass up.  Alright armchair GMs, who are we sending and who are we getting back?

I still think Cleveland there’s a partner for Santander or Mullins, unless they have conceited the division to the White Sox

Braves could still use a LFer - even with Pache back.  I think they want more pop than guys like Inciarte and Heredia (who's hitting way over his head so far) can provide.  Also, I think they'd like to have some security if anything happens to Freddie Freeman.  It's a long shot, but if the O's can get OFer Michael Harris (10th ranked in their system by MLB.com but probably should be higher) for Mancini, do it.  And the O's might want to expand the trade to get Camargo - who can play SS, 2B, or 3B - and hit very well in AAA but has failed to live up to MLB expectations.  Now that Grenier's on a mini tear, exchange him for Camargo in the deal.      

On 5/30/2021 at 10:10 AM, NelsonCruuuuuz said:

How about this guy for a bag of peanuts, he will never be any good, no sense in even letting him try: https://www.baseball-reference.com/players/y/yastrmi01.shtml

269 games at AAA and getting outhit by guys like Chris Susac, Chris Johnson, David Washington and Johnny Giavotella in his age 26 and 27 seasons at Norfolk. You're right, he likely won't amount to anything.

Surely it would be stupid to blame the Orioles if he did, they gave him 269 games at AAA.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, MurphDogg said:

269 games at AAA and getting outhit by guys like Chris Susac, Chris Johnson, David Washington and Johnny Giavotella in his age 26 and 27 seasons at Norfolk. You're right, he likely won't amount to anything.

Surely it would be stupid to blame the Orioles if he did, they gave him 269 games at AAA.

Well, the horse did try to roll over.