Cesar Prieto 2022

Frobby

17 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Good news, I guess.   Of course, the Orioles’ definition of a “short term” injury isn’t always consistent with the everyday meaning of the term.  

I’m sure he’ll need to go to Sarasota for mystery camp for 3-4 weeks before his rehab assignment to Delmarva. 

26 minutes ago, ChuckS said:

I think we can expect him to be out 3-4 weeks. 

Love to see him start in Bowie or even Norfolk upon his return but it would surprise me. 

Bowie is pretty crowded with infielders. Unless Westburg is ready to move up, Norfolk might be the move! 

Given Elias Adley comments about easing back into return to competition at a lower level, I am almost positive it'll be Aberdeen but hopefully not long.   Of course Norby in the game for that same jump.

The big game is if in this month can one of Henderson or Westburg earn a midseason promotion.

9 minutes ago, Aristotelian said:

Bowie is pretty crowded with infielders. Unless Westburg is ready to move up, Norfolk might be the move! 

Unless Westburg gets hot, he's not going anywhere. He's been pretty awful of late at the plate!

• 2 weeks later...