Saturday afternoon: Zimmerman takes on the Tigers

SteveA

1 minute ago, Frobby said:

Mullins needs to crank one out here. 

Or reach out and meekly ground out to second on a slider.

Thsi team has nobody, and I mean nobody that ever puts the team on his shoulders and just has himself a couple of games.

• Like 1

Just now, Tony-OH said:

Haha, I guess you were one of the ones that thought we were contenders? Look at this lineup. Its an utter embarrassment to run out this lineup 4 years after you taken over a team.

I think this is where spending a little money on a bench would help. I saw where Hyde said he wanted to give Mateo a day off. He would be at worst our 5th best hitter if he was playing today. 

1 minute ago, eddie83 said:

I think this is where spending a little money on a bench would help. I saw where Hyde said he wanted to give Mateo a day off. He would be at worst our 5th best hitter if he was playing today. 

No question.  

Am I the only one who starts to get annoyed at Brown and McDoanld just foaming over certain pitches when the Orioles are once again sucking????

I don't need them to be down in teh dumps, but you know what, I don't care if that pitch "hurt his feelings" or is "Wiffle ball" or any of the other five repeated cliches McDoanld uses. 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

Just now, Tony-OH said:

Am I the only one who starts to get annoyed at Brown and McDoanld just foaming over certain pitches when the Orioles are once again sucking????

I don't need them to be down in teh dumps, but you know what, I don't care if that pitch "hurt his feelings" or is "Wiffle ball" or any of the other five repeated cliches McDoanld uses. 

I try not to get annoyed.  They don't have much to work with.

• Upvote 1