Soto & Ohtani Might Be Available, interested?

NelsonCruuuuuz

Just now, baltfan said:

Both would cost too much for how far the Orioles are away. You also need a 6 man rotation with Ohtani which can potentially be an issue for some starters. 

First of all, the Os aren’t far away.

Secondly, the reason they cost a lot is because they are incredibly elite players and you always want guys like that.

That being said, I wouldn’t even consider either player.  Soto turned down 15/440, which is astounding to both offer and turn down.  

Im not paying big 9 figure contracts and trading a ton for any player in MLB.

• Upvote 3

52 minutes ago, baltfan said:

Both would cost too much for how far the Orioles are away. You also need a 6 man rotation with Ohtani which can potentially be an issue for some starters. 

Both would cost too much if the Orioles had won multiple consecutive World Series.

10 minutes ago, Bahama O's Fan said:

I think just one of those players on this team and we are in the playoffs, maybe challenging for the division if the Yankees weren't playing crazy good this year

They're doing wonders for the Nationals and the Angels.

1 hour ago, Bahama O's Fan said:

It still amazes me how the Angels can have two of the best players in baseball and not be at the top of the league.

Which just goes to show how a balanced club with no superstars (these O's) can actually be a better team (not to mention way cheaper) than one top-heavy with the mega-contracts.

• Upvote 2