Orioles at Rays. Sunday, August 14th

sportsfan8703

4 minutes ago, ShoelesJoe said:

How the &$%# do you pitch to him with first base open? That’s about the dumbest move Hyde has made since joining the team. 

Very simple answer:  Pride. Lyles felt he is a much superior pitcher than Arozarena is a hitter.  Earl Weaver believed never let their best hitter beat you. Walk him pitch to the next hitter.

2 minutes ago, NashLumber said:

Save your arm four pitches next time up and just wave Randy on to first base. The man is like a deadly cocktail. Even a whiff of it can knock a grown man to the ground. 

No, no we don’t call for no stinking pitch arounds.. we pitch to Aaron Judge too. 

4 minutes ago, tntoriole said:

No, no we don’t call for no stinking pitch arounds.. we pitch to Aaron Judge too. 

Well to be totally honest, if I was Jordan Lyles I actually wouldn't pitch to Aaron Judge. Screw it, I'm walking him. And you guys can call me gutless all you want. I'm smart.

1 minute ago, winning said:

Well to be totally honest, if I was Jordan Lyles I actually wouldn't pitch to Aaron Judge. Screw it, I'm walking him. And you guys can call me gutless all you want. I'm smart.

What if it's bottom of the 9th, 2 outs, bases loaded in a tie game?

• Haha 2