Tuesday, August 16: Orioles try to continue their winning ways vs Blue Jays

SteveA

9 minutes ago, waroriole said:

Oh so you wanna take money out of player’s pockets now? Interesting how that happens. 

Saves are a stupid metric to be used for arbitration.

Also you did not the Moose green font quote?

My opposition has nothing to do with not paying guys what they earned.

Edited by Can_of_corn
  • Upvote 1

Just checked the standings on ESPN and saw we were +11 in the run differential column. It's been awhile since we were on the plus side I would imagine (not counting the first few games of a season, of course). Anyway, it felt good to see. Apologies if it has been mentioned, especially when we passed zero going in the good direction.

Edited by FlaO'sFan
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, FlaO'sFan said:

Just checked the standings on ESPN and saw we were +11 in the run differential column. It's been since we were on the plus side I would imagine (not counting the first few games of a season, of course). Anyway, it felt good to see. Apologies if it has been mentioned, especially when we passed zero going in the good direction.

It's funny to see that see that ESPN's playoff odds for the Sox are three times higher than the Birds too. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Remember The Alomar said:

It's funny to see that see that ESPN's playoff odds for the Sox are three times higher than the Birds too. 

ESPN sucks and their baseball coverage is centered around big market franchises. It’s that large a difference even with the Red Sox trailing the O’s by 4 games in the loss column.