Sunday August 28: Justin Verlander stands between Orioles and another sweep at Minute Maid Park

SteveA

17 minutes ago, NashLumber said:

Trouble getting my MLB-TV (with VPN) connected today. Thanks to whomever suggested that alternate streaming site that rhymes with screambeast. After some false starts, found the feed  there. @justD, have you had trouble getting MLB-TV working this week? I tried all the usual solutions, but had no luck until I switched computers. I got last night's game to  work on our bedroom TV. But I prefer to watch the games in my den.

Didn't have any trouble this week, wasn't around last night but today is working. 

Never have gotten that screambeast site to work for me. 

1 minute ago, Hank Scorpio said:

He’s definitely thrown a lot of pitches. 

Throw this guy some high cheese and he’s gone. He’s diving all over the plate.

Dusty has a reputation for overworking pitchers but the Astros are so far up that protecting his ace for the playoffs is definitely the priority over winning this game.

6 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Is Chirinos really that much of an old man that he can’t make it third on THAT?  Dude didn’t even throw it to the cutoff man, just go!

It was pretty deep and he should have gone, but there’s no excuse for Mullins running up his back.

Just now, Hank Scorpio said:

Sometimes MLB.TV is a little wonky for me but I haven’t missed a game all year. 

If anyone is watching on a FireTV stick for example, I frequently had to shut down the VPN, force close MLB app and clear the app cache, then start over. Luckily I switch to DirecTV Stream so I just have MASN now anyway.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, PHRESH said:

Mine works when I switch my location to Italy. Sometimes you might need to set it up so that it automatically connects to that location on Startup and then restart your system

I always select Manchester UK. It's worked for all but 3 games this year. I may try Italy on tomorrow's game. I think I may try it on the bedroom set-up first to test it. Thanks for the suggestion.