Friday Night Sept 16: O's start huge series in Toronto, tonight exclusively on AppleTV

SteveA

1 minute ago, PHRESH said:

Apparently, Amazon's broadcast wasn't great for everyone. If your internet speed is weak, you probably had some issues. 

I guess I'm not surprised there were technical issues with it being entirely online. I just liked that they were willing to try things the cable channels typically don't. Football in particular is infuriating that you can only see the area around the line of scrimmage during the play.

Apple is just running a conventional broadcast right now with the addition of some stripped-down advanced statistics. They don't even have the strike zone superimposed. It looks great like most Apple products do though.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Moose Milligan said:

God, I hate John Schneider.  Such a punchable face.  I said it last time we saw the Jays but he looks like everyone I've seen out here that wears a lot of camo, has a big, loud Ford F-150 and...I won't go on, but you can probably fill in the rest in your mind.

Good thing we still have odor around 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Moose Milligan said:

God, I hate John Schneider.  Such a punchable face.  I said it last time we saw the Jays but he looks like everyone I've seen out here that wears a lot of camo, has a big, loud Ford F-150 and...I won't go on, but you can probably fill in the rest in your mind.

He's a good ol' boy, never meanin' no harm.

• Haha 1