Orioles sign Ofreidy Gomez

Roll Tide

What’s with these weird signings so far? Aren’t these the types of players who will be there forever? … You know the “non-needle movers”.

Wouldn’t make sense to acquire the real pieces First? And then maybe tinker with the edges?

I’m starting to get that old feeling more and more that the O’s are up to their same b/s selves.

There have to be more meaningful moves coming soon aren’t there? How else does the org plan to recapture the fan/city’s interest? 

I know my post may come across a little cynical, but after the last 5 years (really 30+) can anyone blame me? I keep holding out hope that things are and will be different this time and then I keep checking Free Agency news and while other teams are adding serious players, we are doing stuff like this.

49 minutes ago, Bemorewins said:

What’s with these weird signings so far? Aren’t these the types of players who will be there forever? … You know the “non-needle movers”.

Wouldn’t make sense to acquire the real pieces First? And then maybe tinker with the edges?

I’m starting to get that old feeling more and more that the O’s are up to their same b/s selves.

There have to be more meaningful moves coming soon aren’t there? How else does the org plan to recapture the fan/city’s interest? 

I know my post may come across a little cynical, but after the last 5 years (really 30+) can anyone blame me? I keep holding out hope that things are and will be different this time and then I keep checking Free Agency news and while other teams are adding serious players, we are doing stuff like this.

C'mon get with the program.

• Haha 1