Max Wagner 2023

DocJJ

7 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

That does tend to sap a players power for a while even after it's healed right?

I wonder if it was something bothering him this year since his power production was not what was expected, especially once he was promoted to the hitter friendly Eastern League. 

Hopefully it's something where no later than the second half of next year he's fully recovered and his game power returns.

19 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

I wonder if it was something bothering him this year since his power production was not what was expected, especially once he was promoted to the hitter friendly Eastern League. 

Hopefully it's something where no later than the second half of next year he's fully recovered and his game power returns.

That was the point of my previous post.  It would be nice to know when the wrist started bothering him.

19 hours ago, Can_of_corn said:

That does tend to sap a players power for a while even after it's healed right?

There is also the mental hurdle to get over. Being able to 'let it fly' without the fear of excrutiating pain or reaggrivating the injury can be a challenge for someone with a hand injury (or any injury for that matter).