Giants Series

Just Regular

2 hours ago, bpilktree said:

Now it makes sense why they brought up Lester gives them lefty bat to play at 3rd while Henderson gets some rest.  Then if he gets little worse we can IL him and Coloumbe come off leave.  

They brought him up before Gunnar's injury. Just fortuitous it worked out that way, it wasn't planned.

5 minutes ago, dystopia said:

The question is what the hell happened against Cleveland? Worst series we've played this year given the quality of the opponent.

They punted the third game of the series.  The first game was close most of the way the Perez came in and let bunch of runs scored.  The second game we jumped out on them then let them claw their way back into it but just got the win.  The third game was the only really bad one and the offense still but up 8 runs.  The bullpen game was just a bad decision and then the pitchers made it worse by none of them doing their job.  

3 minutes ago, Aristotelian said:

They brought him up before Gunnar's injury. Just fortuitous it worked out that way, it wasn't planned.

Hyde said it was a lingering issue for a few days so he must have been having some discomfort during Guardians series they were worried about.  

1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

Maybe you'd like her followup effort, started after her partner died of leukemia?

I like that song better. I actually like a lot of downer feeling music, but the first song you posted was pushing it for me. I like Gillian Welch, for example, but some of her songs are just so incredibly stark and dark that it doesn’t take much for me to OD on her music. 

1 minute ago, Ohfan67 said:

I like that song better. I actually like a lot of downer feeling music, but the first song you posted was pushing it for me. I like Gillian Welch, for example, but some of her songs are just so incredibly stark and dark that it doesn’t take much for me to OD on her music. 

The song was called ebb and flow.  That doesn't exactly have an upbeat vibe as a title.

Here is something more upbeat in tempo but darker thematically.

And yea, they did more than play in High School classrooms.

They are one of my go to bands when I want to listen to this style of music.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

The song was called ebb and flow.  That doesn't exactly have an upbeat vibe as a title.

Here is something more upbeat in tempo but darker thematically.

And yea, they did more than play in High School classrooms.

They are one of my go to bands when I want to listen to this style of music.

There were exactly six people at my high school who would have really dug this—they all sat together at the same lunch table.