Marlins series

Just Regular

On 7/14/2023 at 12:14 PM, interloper said:

The ever-mercurial Dean Kremer on the mound tonight with the team wearing the cursed City Connect unis. 

Who is a good past Oriole comp for Dean Kremer? I really can't figure this guy out. Is there another 4.78 ERA pitcher out there who you feel could also have a good chance to give you 7 shutout innings? 

How about Kevin Gausman in his years with the Orioles?  4.22 career ERA with BAL and he was obviously worse in several seasons.  Pete Harnisch was another guy (4.49 career ERA with Orioles in a pitcher's park--ERA+ pof 85 vs 91 for Kremer). 

2 minutes ago, Mooreisbetter27 said:

Bradish pitching tomorrow. Need a big start as Cano and Bautista most likely will not be available. Hoping for a 15-2 game. 

If Ced goes on the IL (fingers crossed he doesn’t) I wonder if they’ll bring up a pitcher for the game tomorrow. I’d imagine if they do they would have to get on the road like, now, or super earlier in the AM. 

3 minutes ago, Mooreisbetter27 said:

Bradish pitching tomorrow. Need a big start as Cano and Bautista most likely will not be available. Hoping for a 15-2 game. 

Games like tomorrow, where they can close out a series sweep is where Braddish can take a step forward. He doesn’t need to be a stopper tomorrow but rather a ‘continuer’ ? Whatever the opposite is of stopper. Kyle needs to be that tomorrow. 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, banks703 said:

If Ced goes on the IL (fingers crossed he doesn’t) I wonder if they’ll bring up a pitcher for the game tomorrow. I’d imagine if they do they would have to get on the road like, now, or super earlier in the AM. 

He wasn't walking like he pulled a hammy.  Let it be a heat cramp.  PLEASE.

5 hours ago, Filmstudy said:

How about Kevin Gausman in his years with the Orioles?  4.22 career ERA with BAL and he was obviously worse in several seasons.  Pete Harnisch was another guy (4.49 career ERA with Orioles in a pitcher's park--ERA+ pof 85 vs 91 for Kremer). 

Jake Arietta

40 minutes ago, banks703 said:

They have Irvin, Coulombe, Vespi, Bazardo and Baker available out of the pen tomorrow.

I said going into the month this would be a meat grinder.  Everyone we play is over .500.  

Well, we've started 8-3.  No one is going to be happy with a .500 month.  

We've got 15 left and it's all best in baseball except Atlanta and Houston aren't there.  

This would be a great time for Grayson to emerge, like on Sunday

Great crowd tonight and everyone had fun except the Marlins.

6 hours ago, Mooreisbetter27 said:

This.

Either Kyle, the offense, or both need to come through with a big game tomorrow.

With a game every day through 7/26, the Orioles could really use a few laughers sprinkled in.