Monday, July 24: Orioles visit the Phillies

SteveA

Just now, Alasdaire said:

The more of them you bring up, the higher chance one of them will prove they're worthy by the playoffs. And I would really like one of them to prove that by then so that we aren't defaulting to Frazier/Mateo/Hicks in meaningful games because they're the "reliable" veterans.

Sure, it might hurt us a bit now, but this team is in a very good position to make it either way. Plus is helps to bring them up now for next season and beyond.

Look, I've said it a million times, I don't care about the record, I'd let them all play, but they are going to struggle and it will be reflected in the record of the team.

1 minute ago, Mooreisbetter27 said:

Jesus Christ. That second pitch to Cowser was at his ankles 

Kremer got a strike 9 inches off the plate in the bottom half of the last inning. Apparently, humans are bad at calling balls and strikes, true.

Edited by Malike

1 minute ago, Malike said:

Kremer got a strike 9 inches off the plate in the bottom half of the last inning. Apparently, humans are bad at calling balls and strikes true.

If you’re talking about the pitch Im thinking about, the low pitch was a solid 3-4 further off the plate than the Kremer pitch. 

Edited by Mooreisbetter27