Scoreboard watching

Frobby

48 minutes ago, Fiver6565 said:

I don’t think I’ve fully wrapped my head around how impressive it really is that the Os are four games up on the Rays after the way the Rays started the season, and how well they’ve been playing recently. It really is something. Regardless of what happens moving forward, it’s an incredible accomplishment. 

Agree.  Gotta keep the pedal to the floor, though.

2 minutes ago, Oriole1940 said:

I see that the Orioles are at this moment 5 games ahead of Tampa on the loss  side.   That means that they can lose  5 games in a row while Tampa wins all of their games in that time frame,  and we would still be tied with Tampa.  That s/b a good feeling for our guys.

We've played 2 less games than them, so if we lose those games, that's not good.

Edited by Malike

5 minutes ago, Oriole1940 said:

I see that the Orioles are at this moment 5 games ahead of Tampa on the loss  side.   That means that they can lose  5 games in a row while Tampa wins all of their games in that time frame,  and we would still be tied with Tampa.  That s/b a good feeling for our guys.

Good teams don’t lose 5 straight