Sources tell SI Alex Rodriguez tested positive for steroids in 2003

bryanman8

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In before Old#5 claims baseball was a much better and purer sport when it was just drunks, greenies, staying out all night to get laid and making the black guys stay in their own hotel.

Don't forget the spitballs, sharpened spikes, sharpened belt buckles, vasoline, cork...superballs et al. Oh and the cocaine. Did not hurt baseball at all.

Don't forget the spitballs, sharpened spikes, sharpened belt buckles, vasoline, cork...superballs et al. Oh and the cocaine. Did not hurt baseball at all.

In the end, baseball is what we are, not what we want to be, and what America is, not what we want America to be. But because baseball also is idealistic enough to reach for who we want to be, and what we want America to be, it's where we go. Sometimes we don't like it when we get there, but we stay.

In the end, baseball is what we are, not what we want to be, and what America is, not what we want America to be. But because baseball also is idealistic enough to reach for who we want to be, and what we want America to be, it's where we go. Sometimes we don't like it when we get there, but we stay.

Dude...that's deep, man.

And he played for the Orioles when?

Couldn't this post have found a better message board than this one?

Well, as a fan you should know he never played for the Orioles:rolleyestf: However, he has played his entire career in the AL and has 657 AB and 47 HR's against the Orioles, so, this seems some how relevant. But I appreciate your sarcasm. Oh, and this history lesson is on me.

And yes, I chose the wrong board to post, mea culpa. Good thing you were on top of it.

Is anyone really surprised by this? With the way things were, I would have used them too. I don't want to hear about ethics in this situation. If it is my body and I choose to risk damaging it in return for MILLIONS of dollars then that is my business.

Which is worse for the body?

1. Using steroids and working out while being managed by professional trainers

2. Carrying 100's of pounds of building materials around a construction site all day for a living.

I have no issue with any of these guys. The rules encouraged it.

Really?

I haven't heard about a contractor growing boobs, ruining a sport, and beating up his mom as a teenager yet.

Archived