Monday, September 11: Cardinals come to town -- 6:35 pm starts resume for September

SteveA

Just now, Gurgi said:

Do you guys just feel confident and calm when the Orioles are losing.  

I just feel anxiety.  I dont know how you guys do it.

Given the year they have had, the players they have and the comebacks they’ve made this year… it’s the most calm I’ve felt since 2014 when they’re down.  You’re not gonna win them all but they have proven they’re never out of games.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Gurgi said:

Do you guys just feel confident and calm when the Orioles are losing.  

I just feel anxiety.  I dont know how you guys do it.

I closed the stream during the 3rd inning.  I opened it back up because I couldn't keep myself away from the scoreboard and I saw the O's had runners on and scored a run.

1 minute ago, Mooreisbetter27 said:

Given the year they have had, the players they have and the comebacks they’ve made this year… it’s the most calm I’ve felt since 2014 when they’re down.  You’re not gonna win them all but they have proven they’re never out of games.

I just am not like that at all.  The calmest I have had watching the Orioles was during the rebuild when I just accepted we would lose everyday and took the wins as gravy.  But as soon as we got competitive and the games mattered I get extremely worked up.