Now that the bar has been raised, what’s your definition of a successful season in 2024?

Frobby

Good Grayson showing up for 30 turns could overcome the regression of many of 23's good breaks.

The aircraft carrier talents - whether you get the 6-win guy or the 3-win guy drives most of your team's upside and October readiness.     Adley and Gunnar have it on a winning streak.

2024 NFBC players already peg him near the top of AL Arms: Cole, Castillo, Gausman, Kirby, Glasnow, Gilbert, Skubal, Rodriguez.     We'll see how many clunkers are still in the '24 guy, but I think his Cy Young chances aren't the worst of the guys in that list.

Overall '23 Grayson results were 1-win, negative WAA kind of meh, as the RIP tax was paid.

Push for 100 wins again (would be satisfied with something like 96+; that's similar enough for me when considering the volatility of season-to-season results) and an ALCS appearance would be great. Can't really control the division thing, but 96+ wins will almost assuredly get us into the postseason, and making the final 4 would be a good development. 

I'd also like to see the emergence of 2 all star caliber bats anchoring the middle of the lineup, with one of them in the MVP conversation. We had a good, even-keel lineup this year, but it was silenced a little too frequently. Two studs in the top 4 would help keep the embers going, rather than having to endure periods where the flame is snuffed out entirely. I think physical and mental development of our young core will help this goal. 

Edited by Sanfran327