Ideas for the 2024 Home Run Celebration

Billy F-Face3

In 2022 we had the Home Run Chain. It was fun. Even generated some merchandise to sell.

In 2023 we had the Homer Hose & Sprinkler. It was fun. Even generated a Splash Zone in section 86 for more fun.

2024 is a whole new year. Celebrations make the game even more fun and add to the team comradery. What do you think they might do next? What ideas would you have to suggest to the team?

Home run meat grinder? Everyone could throw some sausages in while the home run hitter is running the bases and by the times he’s in the dug out, he can take a big bite of uncooked ground up swine…or beef for road games maybe?

5 hours ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

In 2022 we had the Home Run Chain. It was fun. Even generated some merchandise to sell.

In 2023 we had the Homer Hose & Sprinkler. It was fun. Even generated a Splash Zone in section 86 for more fun.

2024 is a whole new year. Celebrations make the game even more fun and add to the team comradery. What do you think they might do next? What ideas would you have to suggest to the team?

Is that you Odor?  Should you be getting ready for your new job in Japan?

I want Kevin Brown to sing an edited version of Blink-182's "All the Small Things" in Tom DeLonge's voice every time an Oriole hits a homer. 

🎶All the home runs
He went deep, yay hun
Another chance to cross the plate
And keep us in the pennant race🎶

23 minutes ago, Jagwar said:

I'd prefer that they just give high fives and get back to focusing on the game. Maybe I'm just an old fart. 

I’ve enjoyed the celebrations, but I think they may have taken them about as far as they reasonably can.  

11 hours ago, Frobby said:

I’ve enjoyed the celebrations, but I think they may have taken them about as far as they reasonably can.  

I've always hated elaborate celebrations. When a football DE sacks a QB and does a huge dance... when an NBA player dunks and screams/poses... when a slugger hits a no doubter and doesnt run right away flipping his bat... I just want to say "put your head down and go back to the huddle, run back on defense, start your home run trot. That's why you're being paid, stop all the demonstrative tomfoolery. 

I must be an old fart for sure.