Gunnar Henderson 2024

3 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Hyde should emphasize players reaching personal milestones over the team dynamic?

Team dynamic? WTF is that and what “dynamic” could possibly be relevant in a blowout? 

4 minutes ago, Mooreisbetter27 said:

It bothered me at first as a fan but I get it. This place would’ve erupted if he blew out a hamstring trying to leg out a double up 11 in the second game of the year. 

True. 

Still hope Hyde was asked about it in the postgame presser, but my hopes are low where that’s concerned. 

21 minutes ago, dystopia said:

Team dynamic? WTF is that and what “dynamic” could possibly be relevant in a blowout? 

Not a huge issue, but I think Hyde wants everyone to get their feet wet as soon as possible.  If he can do it when the game is well in hand, so much the better.  And I doubt Gunnar cared.  

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Not a huge issue, but I think Hyde wants everyone to get their feet wet as soon as possible.  If he can do it when the game is well in hand, so much the better.  And I doubt Gunnar cared.  

Gunnar didn't come across as bothered by it during the post game interview. 

2 minutes ago, deward said:

Gunnar didn't come across as bothered by it during the post game interview. 

Well of course he's not going to publicly call out his manager. He's not George Kirby, he actually has class.

1 minute ago, interloper said:

I can't remember the last time someone hit a ground ball so hard it got past the center fielder, and it was a triple. Just bananas exit velo.

Jo Adell did the same thing today. But yeah, thank God he’s ours.

4 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

He really is an incredible talent. The idea that we have him, Adley, Holliday, Basallo and Mayo really just blows my mind.

Now think about all of them playing together.

• Upvote 1