The bottom line is this. Management is placing $ over wins as far as importance this year

1 hour ago, Mooreisbetter27 said:

Come on guys… we remember this guy from last year…

And if you don't, rest assured he will be the first to remind you.

And the second, and the third, and the fourth....

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, emmett16 said:

Don't sleep on hurling. 

I can’t hold my liquor either but I agree.  Never sleep on it.  Hell, I don’t even like too see it or smell it.  Just makes me hurl again.

Edited by RZNJ

I find it laughable that adding Holliday, Mayo, and Stowers to the lineup, instantly makes this team better. Like, none are going to struggle with the big league adjustment. I get it, they looked great in spring training where they are banging on pitchers who are also MiLs or are working on things and not worrying about results.

People act like the prospects are a panacea and if you just bring them all up at once, they'll play like it's AAA.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Malike said:

I find it laughable that adding Holliday, Mayo, and Stowers to the lineup, instantly makes this team better. Like, none are going to struggle with the big league adjustment. I get it, they looked great in spring training where they are banging on pitchers who are also MiLs or are working on things and not worrying about results.

People act like the prospects are a panacea and if you just bring them all up at once, they'll play like it's AAA.

I understand. But it would be hard  for them to play worse than what they have.

Just now, Satyr3206 said:

I understand. But it would be hard  for them to play worse than what they have.

It's been six whole games. I don't think now is the time for knee-jerk reactions from anyone with any say in the front office.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sports Guy said:

Don’t a lot of those sports overlap seasons? You played multiple elite level HS and college level sports at the same time?  

This guy may be the greatest athlete of all time.

And then, after all of that was done, he became Big Ern McCracken!

image.gif.7220f588e012e156ce9734650a6bc1d9.gif

Lol yeah I can’t imagine that schedule. I had to quit playing lacrosse once I started playing travel baseball all the way back when I was in elementary school. Couldn’t imagine trying to play both at the same time in high school. 

3 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

I can’t hold my liquor either but I agree.  Never sleep on it.  He’ll, I don’t even like too see it or smell it.  Just makes me hurl again.

Pretty sure you're being funny, but if not hurling is an Irish sport.  Easily one if, if not, the most hardcore/dangerous/violent sports in the world.  If you ever find yourself in Ireland, go out of your way to watch a match.  Entertainment value through the roof.  I don't even know how to describe it.  It's kinda like rugby mixed with lacrosse played with clubs and a baseball.  

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

I can’t hold my liquor either but I agree.  Never sleep on it.  Hell, I don’t even like too see it or smell it.  Just makes me hurl again.

I hurled while sleeping once....it was not awesome. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Malike said:

It's been six whole games. I don't think now is the time for knee-jerk reactions from anyone with any say in the front office.

Not knee jerking. Urias, Mateo, and Kemp are replacable. My opinion and nothing more.