Sunday, April 28: A's vs Orioles

SteveA

Just now, Roy Firestone said:

I cant see them letting Kimbrel close for very long...he has no. command and  he walks too may batters...Birds lose this on another blown save..I think the Orioles need to make a change...

He didn’t have a walk all year until this week. Something is off. 

1 minute ago, brooks1083 said:

He has to have something wrong. He’s just fallen off the table in this series.

I think he is hurt and is just trying to man up.  He sucks now.  He should go on the DL.

Just now, Three Run Homer said:

I don't blame Hyde for bringing Kimbrel in.  But when he walked the (awful) leadoff hitter on four straight pitches, that should have been it.  

He has to pitch to 3 hitters. Unless you're claiming injury. Which they must have done to get him out. 

1 minute ago, Roy Firestone said:

I cant see them letting Kimbrel close for very long...he has no. command and  he walks too many batters...Birds lose this on another blown save..I think the Orioles need to make a change...

I agree… make a trade or just give the job to someone else 

2 minutes ago, Three Run Homer said:

I don't blame Hyde for bringing Kimbrel in.  But when he walked the (awful) leadoff hitter on four straight pitches, that should have been it.  

3 batter minimum 

1 minute ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

So predictable but at least Hyde didn't have to think just automatically use your closer who looked used up last appearance.

I would have been ok with letting Kimbrel rest today. He’s on pace to pitch in 78 games right now that isn’t sustainable at his age.