I think the Yankees will destroy Oriole pitching this week...

1 hour ago, Roy Firestone said:

Nothing in sports gives me greater pleasure than beating the Yankees..FROBBY will tell you I have said when the Yankees lose to anyone other than us,..I consider it "half an Oriole win"...I so want to be the Yankees...but Im just concerned that our pitching (or lack of it) wont hold up against a big offense...easily the best offense we have faced this year...of course we have an awesome offense too, one they haven't seen so far..I just dont think our pitching matches up against them...

Their pitching doesn’t match up against US. 

8 hours ago, Roy Firestone said:

Look, the Yankee hitters are heating up, the Bombers scored 15 runs in consecutive games this weekend. Soto is on fire and Judge always kills us at home. He missed 56 games last year. Stanton is healthy too and Volpe is a good hitting shortstop.Their pitching is very good even without Cole for now. I dont think the Orioles have played a great team so far this year. Sure, some teams played well and have good records, but I think the Yankees have more talent top to bottom than any team in the AL.I am very concerned about GROD, he pitched horribly last time out, he gave up 7 runs and 11 hits in about 4  innings and that was a light hitting Angel team... and maybe he can bounce back, but he gives up home runs and the Yankees are a HR hitting team. The Orioles will have to work with a very fatigued bullpen and the Yankees will make our pitchers work even harder. Yes, the Orioles have one of the best offenses in baseball, but they haven't faced great pitching and often failed against mediocre pitching. I know people will call me negative here but I see a very very tough series given where the pitching is...Id be happy to split, but I think the Yankees sweep us or we scratch out one win. Sorry, thats how I feel.

Ahem. We’ll await the happy mea culpa. LOL

• Upvote 1

I told you that your prediction of a Yankees sweep, while killing us at the same time, was the best reverse lock bet I have ever seen.

You are that bad.

You are a good guy, but way way too emotional when it comes to sports. 

I didn't fly or drive to Vegas but I did paypal my cousin in MI and bet $1500 on the O's today. 

And I will do the same tomorrow.  You are that much of an anti lock jinx bet.  I would normally tell you to stop posting but like George Constanza, if you hate their chance to win?  They likely will win.

Edited by OnlyOneOriole
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sanfran327 said:

Whew. That was down right hard to watch. They were just on us from the first…. Aaaahhhh, I can’t even finish. 

keep doing your thing, Roy. It works. 

Reverse Jinx Keep it  Roy, I'm not the only one here that has you're back.

2 minutes ago, OnlyOneOriole said:

I told you that your prediction of a Yankees sweep, while killing us at the same time, was the best reverse lock bet I have ever seen.

You are that bad.

You are a good guy, but way way too emotional when it comes to sports. 

I didn't fly or drive to Vegas but I did paypal my cousin in MI and bet $1500 on the O's today. 

And I will do the same tomorrow.  You are that much of an anti lock jinx bet.  I would normally tell you to stop posting but like George Constanza, if you hate their chance to win?  They likely will win.

You clearly don't understand Roy Freaking Firestone. Or the diehard Orioles fanatic that he is. 

But you be you.