Kyle Bradish 2024

RVAOsFan

6 minutes ago, Bird Lady said:

No one as yet to say there is a physical issue other than fatigue. Why would it be a secret? It wasn't with any other pitcher.

I don’t know. But they never told us the extent of Bradish’s injury, only that there was one regarding his UCL and that he received a PRP injection. 

Reading all the reporters comments and tweets from Hyde, esp the one from Melewski, makes me think there are issues going on w/ Bradish. I knew it as soon as I saw the Povich news this morning. And Hyde tries to sugar coat it by saying that "all starters will need rest this month and we'll have lots of TBAs, blah blah blah". My guess is there is an issue and they are not ready to go public yet. It's a real shame, but anything we've gotten out of Bradish this year has been gravy after what was revealed at the start of ST. Going forward a rotation of Burnes, GRod, Irvin, Kremer, and Povich/Suarez is not gonna be enough to win a WS. Now Elias needs both BP and SP help before the deadline. As for Bradish, if it is UCL again, please don't slow roll this and just pull the TJ trigger so we maybe get him back end of next season.

2 minutes ago, dtk9119 said:

Reading all the reporters comments and tweets from Hyde, esp the one from Melewski, makes me think there are issues going on w/ Bradish. I knew it as soon as I saw the Povich news this morning. And Hyde tries to sugar coat it by saying that "all starters will need rest this month and we'll have lots of TBAs, blah blah blah". My guess is there is an issue and they are not ready to go public yet. It's a real shame, but anything we've gotten out of Bradish this year has been gravy after what was revealed at the start of ST. Going forward a rotation of Burnes, GRod, Irvin, Kremer, and Povich/Suarez is not gonna be enough to win a WS. Now Elias needs both BP and SP help before the deadline. As for Bradish, if it is UCL again, please don't slow roll this and just pull the TJ trigger so we maybe get him back end of next season.

If Bradish is injured and we need to get a suitable replacement for him as well as add a meaningful piece to the back of the bullpen, the good news is - we have all the ammo needed to do that and then some! 

33 minutes ago, interloper said:

What are they "evaluating", how much rest to give him, or what his health is like? Pretty big difference. Beat reporters are the worst man.

The Orioles aren’t going to provide any additional info. They have no reason to. 

Now you can and should ask. 

Can't say I'm too excited over hearing, "Not sure if he will pitch in the TB series" from Hyde. Pushing back a few days to get him in line pitch the 1st game in the TB and NY series made some sense. This, not so much.

I don't have a good feeling about this at all. 

It certainly looks like Elias is in need of another really good starter. Now other teams know this too so the price just went up. Time to get to work for Elias.

4 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Can't say I'm too excited over hearing, "Not sure if he will pitch in the TB series" from Hyde. Pushing back a few days to get him in line pitch the 1st game in the TB and NY series made some sense. This, not so much.

I don't have a good feeling about this at all. 

It certainly looks like Elias is in need of another really good starter. Now other teams know this too so the price just went up. Time to get to work for Elias.

GM’s of selling teams knowing the Orioles really need another starting pitcher.

scarface-phone-laughing.gif

2 hours ago, Bemorewins said:

If Bradish is injured and we need to get a suitable replacement for him as well as add a meaningful piece to the back of the bullpen, the good news is - we have all the ammo needed to do that and then some! 

Bad news’s is I don’t see the front office doing both, they will hoard more