Wednesday, May 22, approximately 1:45: Regularly Scheduled Game vs Cardinals, sweepless streak on the line

SteveA

17 minutes ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

Wouldn't be the worst thing if this game is rained out with the state of our bullpen.  Also, an IL stint for Means for a tired arm even if he isn't injured sounds like a good idea.  88/89 and possibly declining from there won't play in the MLB. 

I know that the game has changed, but at the time of his retirement Jamie Moyer had managed to pitch long enough to have thrown a pitch to 9% of every ML player. Saying that, I would have zero interest in an extension for Means.

My Italian Movie ended weird.  The whole time the audience thought a Billionaire was kidnapping and torturing women for fun.  Turned out the victim was actually a Billionaire herself and was setting the guy up.  Odd freaking movie.  Italians are weird with their movies.  Now some show is starting and has John Carpenter and Dario Sargento as directors.  Could be just as weird.