Sunday, June 16th vs. Philadelphia

elextrano8

Just now, Uli2001 said:

Atlanta score four unanswered in the late innings to tie Tampa Bay.

Whatever happened to the Rays? They won 99 games last year. They just fell off a cliff this year.

It's like they had all those major pitching injuries last year and lost Franco... and they just kept winning as if nothing had changed.

But then this year it caught up with them.

It's kind of like in the cartoon where the Coyote runs off the cliff but he stays suspended in midair spinning his wheels and doesn't fall to the ground.   Then at some point he realizes that's impossible and he plummets to the ground.   And then sometimes an anvil falls on him.

Yeah, it's like that.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Just Regular said:

Is that Adley tie-in to PNC Bank's Brilliance is Boring marketing campaign new today?

Our guy starting to filter in some of them there non-baseball revenue streams.

They showed it yesterday.

Just now, Malike said:

Most of their rotation is out with TJS and every hitter they had last season had near career years and they aren't hitting like they did last year.

They could definitely be back next year when their pitchers come back. Have some good position player prospects. 

2 minutes ago, Uli2001 said:

Atlanta score four unanswered in the late innings to tie Tampa Bay.

Whatever happened to the Rays? They won 99 games last year. They just fell off a cliff this year.

They lost Wander. Randy sucks.  They lost their top 3 starters last year. 

1 minute ago, Just Regular said:

Is that Adley tie-in to PNC Bank's Brilliance is Boring marketing campaign new today?

Our guy starting to filter in some of them there non-baseball revenue streams.

I think new this weekend - they were on yesterday for sure, not sure about Friday. 

I just noticed the O's moved past the Phillies into 2nd in team ERA, 3.07 to 3.10.  I'm assuming it doesn't count today's results.  0.13 back of the Yankees.  When's the last time the O's led the majors in ERA?  I'm guessing the 70's. 

8 minutes ago, Uli2001 said:

It's a 3-game series. It was very close for 20+ innings.

So far we are +7 on the scoreboard for the weekend by my count. I didn’t say that they aren’t very good. But this weekend we are/were better!