Just now, Malike said:

image.thumb.png.cfb339913313878d305b6a60498f1347.png

I'm actually kind of excited about this guy.  And I don't know where he's going to end up playing because our infield is pretty stacked for the foreseeable future, but I like that he's hard to strike out.

I don't care that he can't put the ball over the fence but if he can hit a lot of gappers and make it to second, that's great.  

So I don't know where he ends up but I like that we took a guy that doesn't have a lot of swing and miss to fix.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Moose Milligan said:

I'm actually kind of excited about this guy.  And I don't know where he's going to end up playing because our infield is pretty stacked for the foreseeable future, but I like that he's hard to strike out.

I don't care that he can't put the ball over the fence but if he can hit a lot of gappers and make it to second, that's great.  

So I don't know where he ends up but I like that we took a guy that doesn't have a lot of swing and miss to fix.

Cowser was supposed to have elite  bat to ball skills

Edited by baltfan
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Moose Milligan said:

Oooof.  A pitcher like Brecht going to the Rockies...gotta be a thrill to be drafted to the majors but if you're a pitcher and you're going to the Rockies, that's gotta be a mixed bag of emotions.

Said the same thing to my buddy. Not only did he drop 15 spots or so but also has to go to Colorado. 

3 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

I hope he's better than Volpe.