Oakland 7/7

Frobby

Random thoughts from the series, with the caveat that I did not watch yesterday’s game after the 4th inning or so…

Really strange that Call811, which is a municipal service to prevent digging up/severing buried utility lines, is the main advertiser in the premium seating behind home plate.

So telling that the guys all seemed to come out all relaxed and seemingly confident today, after that shellacking yesterday - on Povich’s shoulders or not.

Artificial turf can get up to 140° in hot, sunny areas.  That’s gonna be a disaster if they really do use it in Sacramento. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Just now, Chavez Ravine said:

They should name pitchers for the ASG, then just have those fancy pitch machines emulate them in the actual game.

Or name them and have the game simulated in MLB The Show with the players interacting.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I don't think Kjerstad is hitting any better than Kjerstad is.  I think it's observational bias.

I think Kjerstad and Kjerstad are hitting pretty much the same and while I haven't checked I bet the number support me.

LOL ... You know what I meant Can.

3 minutes ago, HowAboutThat said:

So I been thinking about trades. Oakland has some assets. 
I don’t think we need him but Mitch Spence is a pretty good rule 5 guy.  Rooker is going to New York, I bet.

But who gets Miller and Erceg? Hmmm….

That would absolutely suck.