Ugh...weather tonight

The rain ended up being a pretty short nothing burger as the storms really died out as they approached Baltimore and Anne Arundel County. I was at the game so we all just went inside for a few minutes and came back out. 

Obviously it did not affect the Orioles bats as they couldn't hit before, or after the rain delay. lol

6 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

You can have some of mine.

We had a lot of rain this year into the first few days of May.   Since then, we’ve had about 2 inches in a period when 7-8 would be normal.   Combined with the hot weather, the grass and plants are pretty parched around here.  We are slated for some storms on Friday evening into Saturday that are supposed to bring over an inch of rain, but we’ve heard that tune before.  

6 minutes ago, Frobby said:

We had a lot of rain this year into the first few days of May.   Since then, we’ve had about 2 inches in a period when 7-8 would be normal.   Combined with the hot weather, the grass and plants are pretty parched around here.  We are slated for some storms on Friday evening into Saturday that are supposed to bring over an inch of rain, but we’ve heard that tune before.  

I'm into the rain at some point six days out of the week period of the year down here.

Small localized showers, sometimes pretty heavy.

4 hours ago, Tony-OH said:

The rain ended up being a pretty short nothing burger as the storms really died out as they approached Baltimore and Anne Arundel County. I was at the game so we all just went inside for a few minutes and came back out. 

Obviously it did not affect the Orioles bats as they couldn't hit before, or after the rain delay. lol

Can the Orioles bats wake up tonight to salvage the 3rd game  ? 

just listed my tickets or tomorrow night (Friday-Yankees).  Sucks but if they get rained out and don't play the doubleheader Saturday, I'd be screwed as we fly home to Atlanta Sunday morning.  I called the O's but they of course have no idea if they'd choose Saturday or Sunday for the DH at this point.  Sunday makes more sense with the really early start time of the scheduled game.

Prices have dropped a lot or tomorrow as I'm likely not the only one cutting bait.  Good news is that if mine sell and they do end up playing Friday, prices for something just as good will be attractive so I can jump back in for others.

Prices have dropped a lot for the Cubs game tonight too.  I guess the heat keeps people away.

5 hours ago, Tony-OH said:

That was the quickest rain delay I’ve ever been a part of. Was in the concourse for what felt like 5-10 minutes then back out.