Todays lineup: No Markakis Again

jjdman

If he is hitting 200 going into May and showing little power, people on here will talk about sophomore slumps, flukes, et al....Anyone who has been around here for a while should know that.

You right SG there will be those people and then there will be those saying we should trade him for whatever we can get before his value goes to nothing. However I doubt he proves anything other than he is a great player.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If he is hitting 200 going into May and showing little power, people on here will talk about sophomore slumps, flukes, et al....Anyone who has been around here for a while should know that.

You mean knee-jerk reactionary posts? Heavens no! Not on the OH!

;)

I think all of us have a worry of a sophomore slump in the back of our minds, though.

I like Cindy's agreement today with Tony's post from 4-20-06.

That said, I think Markakis's slow start last year has immunized us (& him) a bit from worrying about any slow start this year. There's not much to point to him as being a fluke...his steady progression through the minors shows an adaptive, improving ballplayer.

I like Cindy's agreement today with Tony's post from 4-20-06.

That said, I think Markakis's slow start last year has immunized us (& him) a bit from worrying about any slow start this year. There's not much to point to him as being a fluke...his steady progression through the minors shows an adaptive, improving ballplayer.

Lucky,Itallion, and the rest of you.I don not appreciate the non stop put downs:mad: I know you will think this is funny and you wont care.:rolleyes:

Archived