6/18: Mets at O's, the rubber game

PaulFolk

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damn, he just couldn't get it done...

It looks more and more like the bullpen is his future. At least we've still got a tie...

I think Berken is a better starter than Koji if Berken stays consistent. Koji alerady has the consistency part down but has little or no stamina. I think Berken has more stamina and just needs to work on his consistency from start to start.

Nice play.....time for Baez. Good game for Berken....he seems like he is in the same place BB was after 5 starts. A work in progress.

He seems to hit a wall in the 6th inning. The third time through the order isn't kind to him.

He had that problem in Bowie as well, but was able to eventually work out of it towards the end of the year.

It looks more and more like the bullpen is his future. At least we've still got a tie...

Give him time. There is no way we can know yet. We are going to go through this with Tillman, DH, Jake, Matusz etc. They need time to learn. Look at it this way....it is not Adam Eaton.:) These guys will get better....

He looked absolutely great, then he just hit the wall. But the wall he hit was just giving up a few singles... at least one of which was on a great pitch...

6 IP, 5 H, 7 K, 1 BB, 2 ER... in, what, his 4th ML start? Jeez, what do you want? I'm happy with that.

Archived