July 29 - KC vs Tillman & the O's

TonySoprano

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looked like to me during the pre-game that while sitting in the dugout, Tillman was wearing a device behind his right ear that looked like a hearing aid. Excuse me if I am light years behind, but does Tillman wear hearing aids?

It looked like to me during the pre-game that while sitting in the dugout, Tillman was wearing a device behind his right ear that looked like a hearing aid. Excuse me if I am light years behind, but does Tillman wear hearing aids?

My brother (22) has hearing aids that he'll whip out if needed. It's not uncommon for people of all ages to be prescribed with hearing aids for poor hearing. It's just more common for old folks ;)

He probably wants to catch up on how Jake is doing at Norfolk tonight

:D

My brother (22) has hearing aids that he'll whip out if needed. It's not uncommon for people of all ages to be prescribed with hearing aids for poor hearing. It's just more common for old folks ;)

Ok yeah cool, I was just unaware that Tillman needed them. It's really no big deal, I just didn't know if it was common knowledge and I (as usual) was out of the loop. :D

I have never seen Chris Tillman with a hearing aid.

That's just part of his superhero costume.

Archived