Tigers lose... no playoffs for Huff

jspess1

I feel bad for him, not necissarily the rest of the Tigers. They said on TBS tonight that Huff was batting around .185 since joining the Tigers. He's going to have a tough time in the FA market this offseason.

See what happens when you leave Terry Crowley? :P

Hate to say it, but if Huff had contributed more down the stretch, maybe a playoff wouldn't have been necessary. He hit .189/.265/.320 in a Tiger uniform.

Washburn did not help the Tiger cause much either. I've always been a big Dombrowki fan, but he really tried to buy with his deadline deals when parting with something better from that Detroit system might have helped a bit more.

Nice game. Nice to see the Twinkies prevail - especially after losing Mourneau. They will likely be easy pickings for the NYY, but we'll see.

Washburn did not help the Tiger cause much either. I've always been a big Dombrowki fan, but he really tried to buy with his deadline deals when parting with something better from that Detroit system might have helped a bit more.

Nice game. Nice to see the Twinkies prevail - especially after losing Mourneau. They will likely be easy pickings for the NYY, but we'll see.

This. DET was cheated, IMO, with the HBP call totally blown. :(

I love how TBS is going from 2:00 PM EST WED to 1:00 AM THU with baseball coverage. It's nice to see a cable network do this. :clap3: ESPN, long ago, used to broadcast double and triple-headers.

Archived