Bloody Weekend for top ranked teams...

geschinger

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Still not convinced on BC...I would be very startled if they managed to go undefeated. Nothing I have seen from them other than Ryan impresses me , and how good will Ryan be once he plays a formidable defense?

Oh, I'm not at all convinced either and I think the Terps have a better chance this year against BC than they have the last two. But if the Terps aren't going to beat them, I'd love to see them somehow get through undefeated...first off for the conference, but secondly because I think seeing such a mediocre default championship game could be the thing that finally forces a change.

The upsets just keep on coming...Oregon State beating Cal. Who's #1 now? Ohio State probably...

Joe Starkey , Cal broadcaster , is irate when he called the final play. Riley , a young freshman quarterback at the OSU 20 , ran out the clock by running around instead of throwing the ball. By running out this clock , Cal's undefeated season has ended in heartbreaking fashion.

The upsets just keep on coming...Oregon State beating Cal. Who's #1 now? Ohio State probably...

Noone wants to be #1. OSU tried everything possible to keep Cal unbeaten but Cal wanted none of that.

Now it'll be real interesting to see how the pollsters react w/LSU and Cal. LSU's loss was much better than the USC debacle where they only dropped to #7. I don't expect Cal to be shown as much love as LSU will be, I'd be kind of surprised if they remain above a teams like WVU and VT.

College football is soooooooooooo much better than the NFL. This is what it's all about!

It is great during the regular season. I still hate that championships are decided in large part by SIDs and whomever else coaches get to fill out their polls each week.

Ohio State will be the new #1.

But how about BC and USF being 2 and 3..in all likelihood?

That is just ugly.

BC is very ugly, but USF is the new FSU/Miami. Nothing ugly about a BEast team near the top of the polls.

Ohio State is not very good but considering the truly awfulness of the B10 this year they may just run the table and get blown out in the BCS title game.

BC is very ugly, but USF is the new FSU/Miami. Nothing ugly about a BEast team near the top of the polls.

Ohio State is not very good but considering the truly awfulness of the B10 this year they may just run the table and get blown out in the BCS title game.

Just like last year..

I think Michigan beats them on November 17.

Little early to be saying that don't you think?

Archived