4/18, Orioles (1-11) @ Athletics (9-4)

nevadaO

It amazes me how this kind of stuff is becoming more prevalent on here, even though there's not really any basis for it.

A couple of oddball posters make these baseless accusations and then suddenly people jump right on the bandwagon.

I'd love to know what Adam Jones does that makes him "cocky" or "Mr. Cool"?

To hear some of the people on here tell it, you would think the guy is the next Rickey Henderson or Willy Mays Hayes.

I love Jones and think he is a much better player than we're seeing so far this year. However, at times he does seem to be "too cool". We don't need that after he was talking so strong this off season, being a leader etc. He's been all talk so far, I would like to see him strengthen up on his fundamentals a little. Not saying he's the most awful player out there no but from my observations a few times he could have put in more effort. Not on that lost pop fly though, he just lost it. Happens.

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have you ever played the game? Trust me, that happens. Try catching a ball you do not see. Damn people, Jones lost it in the sun. Palmer has mentioned it about 10 times today. No need to kill AJ every time he breathes wrong.

Rajai Davis has been struggling with the sun all day out there (but, in fairness he hasn't actually lost one yet... but he's had some close calls).

Archived