Scott Schoeneweis tied to Signature Pharmacy

Crazysilver03

Scott Schoeneweis, the veteran New York Mets reliever and a survivor of testiticular cancer, received six steroid shipments from Signature Pharmacy while playing for the Chicago White Sox in 2003 and 2004, ESPN has learned.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3045585

I wonder if there are any reprocutions the Mets can take, since they signed him to a bad contract.

Yay for steroids and ways of getting out of bad contracts.:cool:

So he took steroids 10 years after he had testicular cancer? :confused: Why on earth would you do that? From a health standpoint that's tantamount to surviving breast cancer and then taking fertility drugs to get pregnant, isn't it?

On an unrelated note, if he was having his roids shipped directly to Comiskey Park, I highly doubt it was a secret from team management.

On an unrelated note, if he was having his roids shipped directly to Comiskey Park, I highly doubt it was a secret from team management.

I don't know... I used to have computer stuff shipped to my old job, because we had a shipping/receiving guy there all day (and no one at home.) If the packages were discreet... it's just a cardboard box. They might not know anything.

Archived