The Upcoming 'Tony-OH Expose' Timeline...

Greg Pappas

my total wacko off the wall conspiracy theory is that Peter is paring down the team for a sale to an investor group in either Puerto Rico or Mexico City. And at the same time he gets to keep control of MASN and the Nats broadcasting rights)

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
my total wacko off the wall conspiracy theory is that Peter is paring down the team for a sale to an investor group in either Puerto Rico or Mexico City. And at the same time he gets to keep control of MASN and the Nats broadcasting rights)

Wow. This is crazy.

Team's not moving, MLB would never sign off on it considering OPACY is a state of the art facility with years left on its lease. Unless they have plans to move the Rays or Marlins to Baltimore.....hmmmm, that wouldn't be so bad, would it? :scratchchinhmm:

China has the money. I guess at least we would have international presence.

The Snail and the Oriole Birds

Listen to the Song

阿门阿前一棵葡萄树,

Ā'mén ā'qián yì kē pútao shù,

There is a grape tree in front of a door,

阿嫩阿嫩绿的刚发芽。

Ā'nèn ā'nèn lǜ de gāng fāyá.

It is the germination of a newly green.

蜗牛背着那重重的壳呀,

Wōniú bēizhe nà zhòngzhòng de ké ya,

The snail carries its heavy shell,

一步一步地往上爬。

Yí bù yí bù de wăng shàng pá.

To climb step by step.

阿树阿上两只黄鹂鸟,

Ā'shù ā'shàng liăng zhī huánglíniăo,

There are two oriole birds in the tree,

阿嘻阿嘻哈哈在笑它。

Ā'xī ā'xī hāhā zài xiào tā.

They are laughing at the snail.

葡萄成熟还早的很哪,

Pútao chéngshú hái zăo de hěn na,

It will take a long time for the grapes to be ripe,

现在上来干什么?

Xiànzài shàng lái gān shénme?

Why did you climb up so early?

阿黄阿黄鹂儿不要笑,

Ā'huáng ā'huáng lí'ér búyào xiào,

Oriole Birds, don't laugh at me,

等我爬上它就成熟了。

Děng wŏ pá shàng tā jiù chéngshúle.

It will be ripe when I climb to the top.

Popular Chinese song. The snail is MacSnail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM6gBYlD0JQ

In addition to pulling open the curtain on one' date=' or more, of the many reasons we have failed to compete thus far, perhaps it is also of a nature that will dampen any hopes of significant improvement in the foreseeable future.[/quote']

Why do I keep having visions of the first Major League movie (with the chick screwing over the Indians so she can move them to Florida)?

"This guy here is dead!"

"Cross him off, then."

I haven't been posting much because it's been a little tense around here but I'm very curious about this article. Unfortunately it's seems like morbid curiosity considering it probably won't paint a flattering picture, but I'll still read it...............and weep.

Archived