A Man's Worst Nightmare!

Mark Carver

I feel for him... really!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P0M9teLyDQ&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P0M9teLyDQ&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• I understand the importance of team chemistry. Not sure I understand at all the reference to the Yankees. Their chemistry appears to be fine from what I can tell. Maybe you have some inside info there? Our chemistry based on recent media revelations and Hays’ parting shot does not appear to be as good as you are stating. Furthermore, even if our chemistry is superb, the problem is that “chemistry” is not very effective on the mound. Our pitching has been horrible (near the bottom of the league) for over a month now (since Bradish’s injury). It does not appear that team chemistry has the ability to fix that.
    • They needed the 40 man spot as well.  They are guessing Nittoli makes it through waivers.  
    • Many major league players don’t make a top 100 prospect list. Stowers has a .797 OPS. What else does he need to do? We’ve picked up a kid from the Phillies who has proven over 3 or 4 seasons that he’s not a MLB hitter and can’t be sent down. It was a stupid pick up…. Get the reliever and a A ball player. 
    • Marsh can flex to CF like Cowser.     I hope Hays gets a clean look at returning to closer to an everyday role. Roch on the pregame show went to the place of wondering aloud if Hays' agent asked for a trade.    Ulitmately whether Dombrowski tenders Hays or not, Austin can use playing time to establish his place in the 2025 market, or how high the Bid/Ask will be for Arb. A few minutes later, Melanie featured that  Mullins and Hays had picked up a charitable effort Gibson did last year, an organization having an event this weekend Cedric will now have to do alone.
    • Out of all our prospects, you valued Etzel the most?
    • I think you have to be careful with a big trade like that. The reason why we are so good now has a lot to do with team chemistry. Splitting up all these talented teammates will turn you into the Yankees if you’re not careful- not knowing if they will gel as a team. You can’t put a price on the chemistry many of these players have built up over the years. 
    • Norby looks fine to me so far…. Tripping appeared to be nerves to me and I’m willing to give him a pass. Kjerstad needs to be grommet at 1B or just DH imo. Maybe hidden in RF…but playing him in LF here is beyond stupid. Even before last night I’ve said several times that he just looks shaky.
  • Popular Contributors

• Popular Now