• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Buck is sitting around worrying about concession stands, then he's certifiably insane, and needs to be fired, because he's not doing his job. Buck's job is to manage the big league club, provide insights on roster management, and player development. Not sit around and worry whether vendors are selling Yankee hats or a sandwich costs $9 instead of $7.

Well you've got to wonder why the Orioles suddenly decided to end their relationship with Aramark when they've been there since the stadium opened.

Even the MSA doesn't know why.

Buck having a role in that with his comments about the Yankees and Red Sox fans taking over the stadium and his comments about earning the fans trust and respect back makes sense...

Because the Orioles hate ARAmark...They wanted to get rid of them when I was working down there.

I don't get the Skyline Chili love-fest that goes on around here.

I've been here for 2 months and not once have I found a person not from the Cincinnati area that enjoys that **** in a bowl.

(The "secret": apparently there's cinnamon sugar and chocolate in their chili.)

I watched Anthony Bourdain eat Skyline Chili on "No Reservations" and he looked like he was on the verge of hurling.

Next on Buck's to-do list will be to lobby City Hall on an ordinance prohibiting the sale of any Yankees or Red Sox merchandise within Baltimore City limits. Hey, why should those street vendors be allowed to get away with something the OPACY vendor can't? No doubt the Council and Mayor will immediately acquiesce to Buck's demands because....well....it's Buck! That's all the reason they need.

Well you've got to wonder why the Orioles suddenly decided to end their relationship with Aramark when they've been there since the stadium opened.

Even the MSA doesn't know why.

Buck having a role in that with his comments about the Yankees and Red Sox fans taking over the stadium and his comments about earning the fans trust and respect back makes sense...

This why the coaching decisions have not been made yet. Buck has to figure out this whole food vendor situation. Then he found out the trustee for the clubs 401k was a Red Sox fan and he will have to fix that first also. He is also working on a monumental effort to put a barrier on I95 and distroy the rail system between to New York and Boston. There will be squads of paramilitary personel taking citizens wearing Red Sox and Yankees garb to re-education camps. Andy is fighting him e ery step of the way on these necessary moves.

Or maybe they are just trying to get a better baseball team. It is hard to say with Austin's informative insider post. Buck is working on getting Internet access from New England blocked from the Hangout to prevent spies from taking information back to the Nation. You better get one of those proxy servers or you will be stuck behind Bucks orange wall.

Just so you know I am being sarcastic. Lol

Next on Buck's to-do list will be to lobby City Hall on an ordinance prohibiting the sale of any Yankees or Red Sox merchandise within Baltimore City limits. Hey' date=' why should those street vendors be allowed to get away with something the OPACY vendor can't? No doubt the Council and Mayor will immediately acquiesce to Buck's demands because....well....it's Buck! That's all the reason they need.[/quote']

I thought Buck was going to bring in a bulldozer and level the Hilton next.

This why the coaching decisions have not been made yet. Buck has to figure out this whole food vendor situation. Then he found out the trustee for the clubs 401k was a Red Sox fan and he will have to fix that first also. He is also working on a monumental effort to put a barrier on I95 and distroy the rail system between to New York and Boston. There will be squads of paramilitary personel taking citizens wearing Red Sox and Yankees garb to re-education camps. Andy is fighting him e ery step of the way on these necessary moves.

Or maybe they are just trying to get a better baseball team. It is hard to say with Austin's informative insider post. Buck is working on getting Internet access from New England blocked from the Hangout to prevent spies from taking information back to the Nation. You better get one of those proxy servers or you will be stuck behind Bucks orange wall.

Just so you know I am being sarcastic. Lol

The plan was to form a barricade on the highway using Jersey walls. Buck got wind of that and, knowing full well that NJ is full of Yankee fans, immediately got the Secretary of Transportation on the horn to inform him that the concrete barriers will now be known as Maryland walls.

because buck is sick of the red sox and yankees fans walking over the orioles fans like a doormat and letting them treat opacy like their home park.

It's about time somebody did something about this and i am not surprised that showalter was the one to make it happen.

You can't buy a single shred of orioles gear at fenway, and there's a reason for that. Team pride. And aramark is the vendor there. You don't cater to your outside visitors, you cater to your home fans.

Aramark just cared about making the most money possible, which is why they likely catered to the visiting fans at the stadium. They wanted to capitalize on fenway south as it was good business. The orioles however let them do this, and it's no shocker macphail was in support of it. He doesn't understand that what aramark was doing was demoralizing the fanbase.

Oriole park can still be a good place for visiting fans to take in a game without selling their team's merchandise in the stadium.

for the love of god give it a break!!!!!

Archived