WNST reports Orioles have agreement with D. Lee, all other sources say nothing imminent

PlumOriole

Actually, it does appear that original Reynolds thread is gone...it had well over 200 posts..The one saying NST is reporting...

Either way, i think its funny that Drew takes shot at OH.

When he came on here and had to actually discuss baseball and was challenged in his opinions, he ran away like a big wuss bag. All he could say is PA sucks...which I do agree with but when you actually had to break him down into baseball analysis, he was seemingly scared because he really doesn't know what he is talking about...although, he makes Glenn Clark look like Bill James.

This is true of most guys on the radio though.

I bet most of these guys are saying Reynolds is bad BECAUSE of his sub .200 batting average last year. That's the only thing they look at, which, truthfully, was a big thing I looked at too until I became a member here nearly 6 years ago. Now I know better!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually, it does appear that original Reynolds thread is gone...it had well over 200 posts..The one saying NST is reporting...

Either way, i think its funny that Drew takes shot at OH.

When he came on here and had to actually discuss baseball and was challenged in his opinions, he ran away like a big wuss bag. All he could say is PA sucks...which I do agree with but when you actually had to break him down into baseball analysis, he was seemingly scared because he really doesn't know what he is talking about...although, he makes Glenn Clark look like Bill James.

I see them as merged, but I didn't read through either thread.

Glenn's actually a good guy, though.

I listen to Drew every morning and I read the Hangout everyday. I wonder what that says about me? :noidea:

Choice 1) You're accepting of all perspectives and able to unite people from different backgrounds into a world of happy happiness.

Choice 2) You are bipolar.

:D

Not to throw this thread COMPLETELY off topic - but has anyone actually met Nestor in person, tried to have a convo and not wanted to laugh in his face and walk away?

Or am I the only one?

To be fair I've actually had good, rational conversations with him. I've also had conversations with him in which he was passive-aggressive, condescending, self-important, and creepy.

Archived